If you are having issues connecting your Android device to your Cubii unit, you may need to clear your Bluetooth Cache and Bluetooth Data. Following these steps should help resolve the issue:
1. Manually disconnect from your Cubii by following the steps below:
2. Close the Cubii app.
3. Go to Settings
4. Select 'Application Manager' or on some devices 'Apps'
5. Choose Show system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the 3-dot menu in the top right corner)
6. Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications
7. Select Storage
8. Tap Clear Cache, and Clear data
9. Go back and restart your phone
If those initial steps do not help, please try these:
Try resetting your Network Settings:
1) Open the Settings app on your Android device:
2) Scroll down and tap either 'General Management' or 'System' depending on what device you have.
3) Tap on 'Reset' or 'Reset Options', depending on what device you have.
4) Tap on 'Reset Network Settings'
5) Confirm that you want to reset your network settings
If you're still not connecting, please try these steps:
1) Uninstall the Cubii app and install it again from the Play Store. Connect to your phone only directly via the Cubii app.
2) You can also try hard-resetting your Cubii by disconnecting/reconnecting the battery. Please watch this tutorial video for instructions on how to reset your Cubii Pro battery: