Please Note: The Cubii app is compatible with iPhone 5 or above running on iOS 12 or later.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on under Settings
- Make sure that your Cubii is not connected to any other mobile device (i.e. a tablet, Android device, etc). If connected to another device, disconnect the Cubii and then reconnect with your own mobile device.
If none of the above steps solve the connection issue, please try the following:
- On your Cubii device list, disconnect from your Cubii manually
- Delete Cubii app
- Turn Bluetooth off and then back on
- Hold your phone's home button & power key until phone shuts off.
- Hold phone power button until Apple shows and phone turns on.
- On iPhone Bluetooth settings, look for any unconnected devices listed like "accessory " or similar. If found, select and 'forget' the device
- Reinstall Cubii app.
- Pair Cubii app with Cubii device
If you're still having issues, we recommend resetting your network settings. Please follow the attached screenshots below:
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please reply with the following information:
- iPhone model (e.g. iPhone 6s)
- iOS version (e.g. 9.2.1)
- Cubii app version
- Date issue started
- Description of issue
- Screenshots (preferable)
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you're still experiencing connection issues by contacting us at cubii.com/help